вівторок, 11 січня 2011 р.

Hey ya!

Feels like I've been in hibernation for the whole winter. Partly it's true, because our winter is like a cold november with all those blues and lazyness. So I didn't have any lust to make new notes in my blog. I was really depressed, kind of. But, luckily, all this creepy stuff I left in the past and now I'm positive again and just wanna show you a few things that made me say "awwww" when I saw them, or something that I really liked this sad winter. Take a look:
Megan Fox : still hot, no matter what :D

Huge srarves -- my love this season.

You probably don't know him, but beleive me, he's totally GOD!

Even dead she is beautiful as hell


fake fure dresses-- total love!!

It'll make you barf from cuteness-- me and my litle niece =))))
those shoes are what to die for!!

that's how people change for only 2 months. fuk eah


I'm totally obsessed about this oversized jacket. Love love love!!!

this lady is embodiement of elegance and beauty, no matter what other people say!!

My heart stops when I see this!

I hope it's a lucky owl


familyyy))))

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

LOVELIKEFIRE