неділю, 17 жовтня 2010 р.

Trend:sweaters

Oh my God, it's getting colder and colder, winter gets closer and closer to us. And you might ask, what to wear in weather like that, I'l answer:"sweater of course!". Since my fourth birthday, my loving grandmother, that lives in Kiev,has been sending me a cute sweater every New year. Even if they didn't fit me, a always used to keep them, because it was a symbol to me.So nowadays I am concerned, that seather is the best clothes for our cold winters, some kind of every year trend. Check out some brands, that offer us some cute models of sweaters and cardigans:
I think Zara vision of winterlook is quite boring, and quite cheap. You wouldn't pay over 70$ for this sweater
Zara


 Bershka is more colourful, near 60-70$
 New Yorker -- 80 bucks
New Yorker
 Peek&Cloppenburg 50$
Peek&Cloppenburg
 New look 80$
New look

new look
 But from all of these sweaters i like this one, from second hand:

 И наверное, лучше всего и комфортнее всего все-таки, при нашей-то зиме, я буду чувствовать себя в Uggs, например как вот в этих примерно за 120$.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

LOVELIKEFIRE